THANK YOU 2015
With much Joy in my heart I don't just know how to coin those words together and not bore you because 2015 was worth it with you all.
I looked through year 2015 from January to December and I decided to cull out some quotes and words that are noteworthy and could be better used in 2016.
1. Its one thing to see the day and another thing to seize it.
2. Conflict is not your greatest barrier, Complacency is.
4. Challenges change you, Problems make you.
5. Do not change your Biblical theology to accommodate a tragedy.
6. Misery is going to hell over a Mystery.
7. You are Heir to what you hear and only what you see you Seize.
8. What God Ordains truly He Retains, but you also have got somethings you must Abstain.
9. Even the Best of your had a Past of didn't Last.
10. When you leave the Past in the past its a Past-tense but when you bring it into your life it becomes a Past-test.
11. God will never bless you with what you have lost, He will bless you with what you have left.
12. You are to be faith-ful and faithful to be Grateful.
13. You can't give birth if you are Competing with who you should Collaborate with.
14. You don't need permission where you already have God's promises.
15. A little faith will take your soul to heaven, a little more faith will bring Heaven to your soul.
16. Our lives are shaped by those who love us, and by those who refuse to love us.
17. Success is related to where you came from, what you have been through and what you have endured.
18. You sail by what you say.
19. People will follow you if you Inspire them, so Refire to Inspire.
20 .Ask before you are tasked, seek before you are sick, knock before you are knocked.
21. You beat the odd of life to be with the lord of Heaven and earth.
22. The will of God is the wheel of man .
23. Faith not Fate will take you through that Phase.
24. The directions you look at/ go through determines the places you go.
25. The One you look at defines the things you get.
26. Sometimes it's not the people who change, it's just their priorities that do. Watch out for priorities not personality!
27. Look unto man and Leave, Look up to God and Live.
28. The presence of Storm doesn't mean the absence of God.
29. To Live is to follow after your Calling, to exist is to pursue your ambition.
30. Difference not indifference births Success. Its not what people call you, its what you answer to.
31. In every situation/phase of life, there's alway a slope that seems easy but makes ones low as a Rope that seem hard but makes a man Grow.
32. Never cut what you can Untie, Unforgiveness has no for Foresight.
33. You words are a reflection of your destiny. You utter what's in your altar.
34. When you Complain you Explain your Pain for no Gain.
35. Opportunity is often lost in deliberation. Act fast because Opportunities birth Celebrations.
36. Grow where you have been planted. Begin to weave and God will bring the thread.
37. You are known for what you know. You Know to say No!
38. See the Horizon as a Destination not a Limitation
39. Its our Choices that shows who we really are rather than our abilities.
40. Faith is not the belief that God will do what we want but what is right.
I hope to round up with these extracted words of mine from blog posts, write-ups, Talk and all:
1. Problems are to be resolved and not dissolved. Every problem is got a solution. To forget a problem is an ability, to face a problem is a grace.
2. Watch and pray. Never do anything Now that you cannot give thanks for before starting. Even Jesus Christ prayed and thanked the father before breaking the bread[His flesh.]
3.When you know your purpose, you won't be distracted by something you are not designed to do.
4. Manna appeared on the desert floor, not in their mouths. You have a responsibility to receive God's promises.
5. It's not what I have been through in my Life that defines who I am, It's how I got through it that has made me the person I am today. 'There is no mystery behind mastery, Its all about Consistency.'
6. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them.
If you are reading this and have read many more I want to say thanks a bunch for being a part of our 2015. Doing 2016 together is more important. More of you we need.
I acknowledge the fact that God will never bless you with what you lost, He will bless you with what you have left. Thank God for everything that didn't work in our lives, for every door that he closed, for everyone who walked out on us and out of our lives!
Everything that left us could not stay and everything that stayed could not leave. #Happy2016.
CL Blogs 2015.